Virginia Horse Retirement Homes Horse Retirement Farm In Virginia?

Horse retirement farm in Virginia? - virginia horse retirement homes

I have a 20 YO Saddlebred. We have had them 3rd In the last 3 years I have your package after 17 years he was in our house (we moved). I deserve no time for it and is very hard to pay your rent. I do not want to sell. I do not really trust the sale of its B / CI do not trust what might happen to him for his time and has not trained very well and she is lame b / c the crack in the hoof, all his life. I am pleased to see if I have a property that it will take to find it. But the only place I can find such a charge and can not afford to do that. I do not know what to do. I love them and can easily bear it any longer. Any advice would be appreciated.

1 comments:

stallhau... said...

To find an orthopedic riding. Many of these schools do not take more horses and a fee. If your horse loves people and children, a program to fit this very well. If you do not know what to do, such as physical therapy for mind and soul. Mount orthopedic give a child or an adult who does not stand a chance to roll dreams are for disabled people and horses are endless! If you can not find a question to a doctor, hospital, etc., which could help in your area to find the center.

Post a Comment