Wedding Lenghas 2010 Do You Think That Traditional Asian Wedding Dresses Look Like Christmas Trees?

Do you think that traditional asian wedding dresses look like christmas trees? - wedding lenghas 2010

Not all, but some do ...
I know the fashion trend of marriage so long / dress is a combination of colors and as always, there embroidery and embellishments ... The current view is mean't to find combinations that are fun! and "Pretty".

Im not sure what to do with my marriage to length / dress, because I know the trends and changes in fashion, not sure what I want. I like off white soft and I like soft pink, but not very bride. And the trends for the work of the bead, and do not look as big, flesh-colored or white only in the plane.?
These colors are used in the wear of the other party, but not her wedding day. The other question I have is that as Asian brides can choose any color you want and what the customer can ... So often the girls who try to get some for the bride in length, but rather with a range of modern jewelry accessory wedding.

I do not use pink or dark red, and merged, and I do not really see very traditional. I feel ugly, when all my results correspond to ChoSBI and among all the other fancy colors to choose and be satisfied with this team.

I feel the choice of a marriage is difficult to Long.

What suggestions do you have?
(:

Thank you for your reply.

5 comments:

Koi Aur said...

I want something like ...

http://bevyfashion.com/pakistan/images/p ...

Who covers my body. I do not hate the traditional colors because they remind me of Christmas, but I feel like a prostitute. I think Pakistan friends too much make-up, and makes them look like caricatures.

Koi Aur said...

I want something like ...

http://bevyfashion.com/pakistan/images/p ...

Who covers my body. I do not hate the traditional colors because they remind me of Christmas, but I feel like a prostitute. I think Pakistan friends too much make-up, and makes them look like caricatures.

Hamza said...

What are you talking about?
You can see hot!

If you have a green and red, then perhaps it is like a Christmas tree. Try a different color.

Anothers... said...

No, I have never seen before.

nαzíα k εïз said...

No, I

Some of them are ugly Tho

Post a Comment