A Tight Girdle Tight Corset?

Tight corset? - a tight girdle

At Christmas, I am surprised my BF with a corset with heavy boning. (red) with white skin and black belt not only firmly across the middle, but firm. (more breasts) I've got a slim from the outset, and my BF has always said he wanted to see me in something super sexy. The corset is set with gstring, garters, stockings and a hat! I tried to establish with the help of my super BFF, and is. It is my size, the lady of the shop, which makes the measurement and the size of my corset. I can not really breathe very well - everyone! It is really down in the ribs, and not even the degree of tension that seems to be, we are working on. I think we should hire the best friend of my uncle, in order to adapt. I use a realitytight belt help with you. Are there any breathing techniques to wear tight corsets? Again, my whole body bikini is practical. But it's worth it. I love him to death!

3 comments:

jen l said...

Um ... From what I have just become accustomed heard? Or maybe it is too narrow? Not sure ... No attempt has been made yet, although I thought. Let me know if you like ... Although I listen:)-Jen

Jen W said...

Do you carry? If not, then I doubt it will be very long ... You can not practice like breathing during use. The bet seems incredible, but! Good luck!

miss_tor... said...

Remove belt, placed wear the brace and is too tight, not fixed. You must use this until it is fixed very comfortable and then move again and again until you close the desired shape. It takes time to break into a corset and your body to break.

Was the first time a corset 3-4 cm below the waist and should not reduce your chest and hips are all very much.

Tori

Post a Comment