Maytag Washing Machine Pavt234aww Noisy Maytag Washing Machine?

Noisy Maytag washing machine? - maytag washing machine pavt234aww

I have a Maytag front loader washing machine that serious grinding (and slight grinding) noises every time he starts to spin. There is nothing I do? Is it something that has to do with a belt / engine / etc? Should I a plumber? When I explode is my washing machine? There are a lot of birdies, and I will not go broke on me, so any help is requested. Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

spb0001 said...

This is a Neptune?
In any case, sounds like you have worn a belt or used motor are insulators. It is a simple belt kit for this problem to install, and you can probably make yourself and save a fortune! There seems to be mutilated clothing, when you remove them? If so, then it is most likely the problem. However, it is still under warranty, which will be empty after trying to repair it yourself. Your best bet is to call a repair person. But if you can not, become one. One simple solution!

Still the Sweetest Girl Ever said...

I have one, that is useless after a year. I bought a top load for the moment, until you get the part and fix it. I need to wash clothes only faster. You will find parts online. It is much cheaper and unscrew the screws on the panel. You can see how much of the work parties. Soon you'll have it and run. I miss that it was more expensive and parts are cheap. Good luck.

Post a Comment