How To Disable Heaters How Do I Disable The Alarm On My Volvo S60?

How do I disable the alarm on my Volvo s60? - how to disable heaters

The alarm on my 2003 Volvo S60 has begun, without leaving giving reasons. I know that might be affected by the weather, the cat jumped on the hood, etc., but today it was 30 seconds after I had parked and hot, still days without the car. Volvo technicians recently replaced on the heater, and I wonder whether I might have broken something, especially just before the alarm is triggered to work, I noticed a rattle started after the main console. I do not know how car alarms anyway, so I'm happy, just disable the damn! No error in the error appears on the dashboard. Ideas? There is nothing in the instructions, how to disable the alarm. I thought to take the game refers to the siren, but I think once the lights are flashing, etc.

2 comments:

anthony0... said...

Pull the fuse

anthony0... said...

Pull the fuse

Post a Comment