Is My Hand Broken Or Sprained Broken Hand? Or Sprained Or Injured?

Broken hand? or sprained or injured? - is my hand broken or sprained

Today I was angry and struck the wall. Of course, I know it was not the wisest thing to do something, but my coping skills are another issue at a later date. Anyway, my middle finger knuckle is swollen (as part of a finger) and Knuckle Pinky (real part is swollen). The middle finger is a little purple. Palm Side I'ts a little swollen. I bend all the fingers make a fist, etc. My fingers are not cold. I continue to put ice.
I'm trying to understand whether I should go to the emergency room, or if it's just swollen. Any advice is good. I really, really, really hate hospitals and do not want out unless necessary. (And yes, I realize I should have thought of that before touching the wall. LOL)

0 comments:

Post a Comment