Sv2000 Directtv I Have A DirectTV Remote (RC23) And I Cant Get It To Work With My Funai (sv2000 WV20D4) TV/DVD System Plz Help

I have a directTV remote (RC23) and i cant get it to work with my funai (sv2000 WV20D4) TV/DVD system plz help - sv2000 directtv

I just got a DVR and Direct TV) came with a universal remote control live TV (RC23 model number and can not with my FUNAI WV20D4 (model number), TV / DVD combo system I've tried to work all their brands, worked including FUNAI Sylvania, Sanyo, Phillips, and symphonic, and none of them, and I tried to code search and I have an hour and no work again so if anyone has any information or code for this, please tell me thank you

2 comments:

Dr_Phil_... said...

Have you tried to change the batteries? Could be something simple.

alonehom... said...

not many universal remote with a TV combo TV / DVD, as it tries to 2 different signals in block 1 hours

Post a Comment