Metal To Metal Scooter Wheels How Can I Fit A Centrifugle Clucth Onto A B&s 3 Hp Horrizontal Cement Mixer Engine??

How can i fit a centrifugle clucth onto a b&s 3 hp horrizontal cement mixer engine?? - metal to metal scooter wheels

I must for my little project that I do know a lap I kart.I a scooter as part of the original frame with wheels and axles. for the motor 3 hp Briggs and Stratton-hole of a concrete mixer parts and got it to start after an hour of cleaning and things. but I thought the project was completed before has not started yet, because I believe that my machine had an accelerator, I wouldnt be able to put in an automatic clutch. PICE but I found the piece of metal, which came and went and served as the accelerator YAY! So I have a motor with a very accessible on the gas pedal and no clutch or chain / belt.

So I asked myself if I can help someone with a clutch clutch (centrifugal aoutomatic)

Thanks

1 comments:

R W said...

Ck out tools.com www.northern you sold all the parts you need

Post a Comment