Wicker Moses Basket Moses Baskets?

Moses baskets? - wicker moses basket

Anyone who thinks that the quality is the most Moses baskets generic terribly wrong!? I had a kid with my 1st Mothercare, the £ 50.00 cost is not the most expensive I agree, but we think it will be at least good quality for ... But he was so weak, and the mattress was horrible. This time, someone gave us a wicker basket hard .. much better than usual and a good mattress ... everything is bigger and better ... also made the mistake of buying a basket of shit Mothercare! I have hormonal, but I thought it would be a good idea to keep a baby in the house. SOOO bad! Inside processed is positioned so that the risk of catching the arm of the child, as you and collect the food in the basket ... I've never been so I doubt they would resume ... I believe that the producers from the sale of garbage like this should be prevented.

8 comments:

tanika97... said...

I lost money

moonkiss said...

I know what you mean! My parents insisted on a daughter to me (her first grandchild) and used it for a week, before finally giving full by a driver actually begins to break! It amounted to € 70! Another time I had no reception, but will they continue to Mothercare and make an official complaint said that there was no evidence that she had not actually purchased the car! I pointed to the label and the left lol.

No idea where your friends are your basket again? Sounds wonderful!

donna_d8... said...

I have 2 and I hate both of the opinion that it would be difficult to make a pretty basket for baby-i agree completely with you

Hannah and Allie's Mum said...

If only we all move to products that are safe and reliable and robust .... sell

I hope that things are better!

californ... said...

I like a portable mini-crib. However, they are not close to where the quality of this book. from the basket, we have to handle is that the hanging ribbon attached. and my baby hates him and the mattress is not uncomfotable. I thought I had a very nice, but it was broken, as if it was cheaper. Whatever. The next time I will spend more than $ 50 and buy a pack and play. They arent very expensive and have wheels on one side, so you attract, the house.

Malia said...

We have one that I bought in a secondhand store for $ 15. Works well when we use it, which is rare. I thought I have more, but we do our pack n play Baby Bjorn.

Seaside Sweetheart said...

Moses baskets are rubbish anyway - and this is not a worry with my baby.

EDIT - I've got my son a suitable cradle, and not some 50 kilos of rubbish ........

Seaside Sweetheart said...

Moses baskets are rubbish anyway - and this is not a worry with my baby.

EDIT - I've got my son a suitable cradle, and not some 50 kilos of rubbish ........

Post a Comment