Bully Giving A Wedgie How Can I Get My Cousin To Give Me A Wedgie Without Asking?

How can i get my cousin to give me a wedgie without asking? - bully giving a wedgie

OK, my cousin is not really like the person who would give me an OC, but I have one of the causes for the life of the gross school they get in the stairwell, and my cousin told me that you or me, the perpetrators will be a Song of Sunday and hang myself in the 7th Class btw I'ma girl and I am in the 6th Class, I think he has done and now I'm wedgie queen

3 comments:

gruneKüh... said...

I think the real solution is to hit your bat.
Have you tried to take his problem with an adult?
If you do not feel comfortable talking with their parents and try to tell a school counselor or teacher.
Could do better in the long run.

just me! said...

Someone should beat the hell of a racket - to hell with political correctness - Thugs with these things, because we let them!

Michael B said...

Go down the stairs and struck his head with a bat and laugh

Post a Comment