Galveston Cruise Shuttle Is This The Right Price For A Cruise?

Is this the right price for a cruise? - galveston cruise shuttle

I am currently a family vacation in late July for my family of 5 persons (two adults and children aged between 18.15 and 4) I want a cruise, but I'm sure I do good price. The award was given at $ 6500, include the following:
Five round-trip tickets from Albuquerque shuttle service to Houston and Galveston, TX, seven days / seven night cruise from Galveston to the western Caribbean with stops in several ports along the east coast of Mexico, Cozemel including container ships, two cabins with balcony, all activities in the food and ship. The boat is a new "mega", which the ship is part of Carnival line.The things are not only alcohol and gambling. The agent for which I worked out that these prices are very reasonable. Is he right? Can I do better?

7 comments:

ArubaLis... said...

It seems a reasonable price, including airfare. However, I would recommend to get an exact price on the same system to another travel agency. To make sure you compare the exact same cabin category (s). It really would be your opinion, if you are a really good price :-) rather than relying solely on our opinions

Also, some travel agents are on board of a credit or add wine, etc. Free is always good to go.

stuntbut... said...

I started this journey, but he left Miami in a smaller boat, I would say look at the line boat, but it sounds like a good amount of pesetas. w / the flight included, have fun.

stuntbut... said...

I started this journey, but he left Miami in a smaller boat, I would say look at the line boat, but it sounds like a good amount of pesetas. w / the flight included, have fun.

stuntbut... said...

I started this journey, but he left Miami in a smaller boat, I would say look at the line boat, but it sounds like a good amount of pesetas. w / the flight included, have fun.

Emmy said...

Sounds like a reasonable price, especially for flights and rooms with balconies. Prices are usually a little more in the summer months. If you go during peak times, is cheaper. You will love this boat, and there is much concern for children. The shore excursions are expensive, and there are many ways to spend money on the boat.
On my first trip, I went to a travel agent. Then you book directly with the shipping company. They will arrange your flights, transfers .... .... everything, and the price is equal to or slightly cheaper. Always ask what kind of discounts offered.

Jennica said...

sounds pretty good. You could try to get a quote for any other travel agency! Good luck and enjoy your family vacation.

no name said...

Yup, that is, have fun, especially in Mexico and Cozumel your beautiful city.

Post a Comment