Sts School Travel Service Could I Get Into Wellesley College With This?

Could I get into Wellesley College with this? - sts school travel service

I have a 3.7 GPA, I have a 140 on my PSAT for the second year, so I'll probably like 1200 to 1250 in the area of the SA I am the editor of my high school be, I'm in a program selection the STS as a student mentoring program. I am a national coordinator for a nonprofit organization involved in the Darfur crisis. I am the elected representatives of the Council for my school, a representative of Students for the meetings of the Board of Ed. I take AP English, AP art history, with honors in history. I am very interested) Wellesley b) University of New York c) of McGill Berkeley) UC e) of Penn State

Could you a heads-up, which may have to take some?

0 comments:

Post a Comment