Breast Cancer More Condition_symptoms Men Why Does Breast Cancer Get More Attention Than Other Cancers?

Why does breast cancer get more attention than other cancers? - breast cancer more condition_symptoms men

I am a woman, and I'm worried about breast cancer. But I also like to know why CACN get breast more attention than any other cancer, as they say in prostate cancer. I think that the prostate cancer and men are ignored and treated badly, while the women's breast and other s are more and more attention. I also believe that September is the month of prostate cancer awareness and breast cancer is still increasing attention. I mention this only because he just lost an uncle with prostate cancer, and that's because he for the treatment, the doctors do not have appropriate vaccines, and we have even said that most of the vaccines used to ovarion and to cure breast in women. Not to offend you, but what has happened to equal rights? I think that the prostate cancer will receive as much attention as breast cancer and cancer, I feel men should be given the same attention as female cancers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment