3rd Birthday Card Sayings Didn't Receive A Thank You Note For A Birthday Gift?

Didn't Receive a Thank You Note for a Birthday Gift? - 3rd birthday card sayings

My son went (his classmate preschool girl part 3.) Birthday last Saturday at Chuck E. Cheese and there (the mother) a small bag filled with food, sweets, Princess Princess (Princess eg cereals, fruit snacks, Princess Princess is Rice Krispies), all very good individually wrapped. I followed the advice of another person in the here and seemed a good idea Cuz you know that the child and the child does not eat for diabetics, because they eat sweets. Anyway, it's Thursday and still not received a thank you note from them. We even made a birthday card out there with my child's name and last name (it is 1 boy in their class, the birthday party with the same name of my son, then took part j I recognized his name) and e-mail from Yahoo.
My husband saw his mother yesterday to pick up our son at school and the mother of all I did was to say hello to him.
Am I selfish to think that I write a thank you should?

0 comments:

Post a Comment